Late actor, Sushant Singh Rajput’s last work in the movie DIL BECHARA is finally released on the 24th of July 2020 on Disney+ Hotstar across the world. Actor’s fans did not let there favorite late actor’s movie down and showed the film with huge support and with a lot of love.
Sushant Singh Rajput’s last film has become the most viewed film on any of the OTT platform in India. There are about 75 million views in the first 24 hours after the movie was released. And also it got a rating of 9.5/10 on IMDb.
Some heart touching dialogues from the movie Dil Bechara with altogether led to tell the fans:
THE HEART TOUCHING DIALOGUES OF DIL BECHARA
- “Janam Kab Lena Hai Aur Marna Kab Hai Yeh Hum Decide Nahi Kar Sakte, Par Jeena Kaise Hai Woh Hum Decide Kar Sakte Hain”, dialogue by Manny. This dialogue is based on green’s book famous line.
- “Main Zinda Hun! I Guess Kizie Ka Matlab Chipku Hi Hota Hai, Par Ab Life Se Chipakne Ki Wajah Mil Gai Thi”, dialogue by Kizie.
- “Maarne Ki Taakt Jali Hui Cigarette Mein Hoti Hai, Aur Maine Isse Iski Takat Cheen Li Hai”, Dialogue by Manny.
- “Tumhara Mujhe Is Tarah Se Ignore Karna, Won’t Change My Feelings For You”, dialogue by Manny.
- “Jaise Pushpender Mere Lungs Ke Liye Zaroori Hai, Waise Tum Mere Heart Ke Liye Zaroori ho”, dialogue by Kizie
- “Main Bahut Bade-Bade Sapne Dekhta Hoon, Par Unhe Pura Karne Ka Mann Nahi Karta But Kizzie Ka To Ek Chota Sa Sapna Hai”, dialogue by Manny
- “Hero Banne Ke Liye Popular Nahi Hona Padta, Wo Real-Life Mein Bhi Hote Hain”, dialogue by Kizie
- “Jaise Usne Entry Li, Waise Hi Ek Din Usne Exit Li, Aur Mujhe Phir Se Akela Chor Diya”, dialogue by Kizie
- “Meri Rani Zinda Hai Aur Tab Tak Humari Kahani Bhi Zinda Hai”, dialogue by Manny.
- And last but not least, The dialogue said by Manny which made every fan cry is ” I WANT TO ATTEND MY FUNERAL”.
These dialogues give goosebumps to every viewer because of Sushant Singh Rajput’s tragic death, if you have not watched the movie go and watch it.