F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Who doesn’t like this sitcom based on the values of friendship and also dating. In the course of the show, we saw many Monica, Rachel, Pheobe, Joey, Chandler and Ross dating other people and in some cases each other too. However, have you ever wondered if their chemistry from the set had any effect in their real lives? If you did then it is your lucky day because I am going to tell you some real-life love stories from the set of Friends.
Who Dated Whom From The Set?
A lot of you might think that such complex chemistry oof Ross and Rachel must have had some effect on their real lives. Well, that’s not true, David Schwimmer and Jennifer Aniston never dated each other. However, someone else sure did.
1. Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt. You remember one of the thanksgiving episodes in which Ross’s old friend Will came. Well, he was more than just friend to Jenifer Aniston. In fact, the two were married at the time when that episode was shot.
2. Matthew Perry and Yasmine Bleeth. Remember Chandler’s obsession Yasmine from Baywatch. They were in fact, a thing back in 1996. Way to go Chandler.
3. Matthew Perry and Julia Roberts. Remember Susie underpants who appeared in a couple of episodes of friends to take her revenge on Chandler for exposing her underpants when they were in school. Well, after meeting on the set in 1996 the two went on several dates.
4. Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards. You remember Pheobe’s one week boyfriend from the navy, Ryan and Ross’s cousin with beautiful hair Cassie. Well, the two actually got married in 2002.
5. David Arquette and Courtney Cox. David played the role of Malcolm, Pheobe’s stalker. He and Courtney were married from 1999 to 2013.
6. Jennifer Aniston and Tate Donovan. Rember Joshua from Rachel’s workplace. Well, He and Jennifer Aniston dated for 3 years from 1994.
7. Paul Rudd and Jennifer Aniston. Well, Jennifer Aniston has dated a lot of cast members including Paul Rudd, a.k.a Mike, Pheobe’s husband.