“Keep your enemies close and your family closer.”- Dynasty.
The CW acclaimed the Dynasty reboot to be its network’s biggest title in recent years. The series is marketed and aired on Netflix worldwide. On the last date of Airing of the Season on The CW, Netflix confirmed the dropping of its Season 3 on 23 May.
In addition to the information provided by Netflix, it confirmed that they will drop all the 20 episodes in one go and not in a conventional method of airing a single episode each week.
Facts about Season 3 of Dynasty!
What is Dynasty all about?
Dynasty is a reboot of a very famous tv soap opera with the same name airing in the 1980s. The reboot has been developed by Josh Schwartz, Stephanie Savage, and Sallie Patrick.
Season 3 was originally scheduled to be a 22 episode pack, but it looks like the current pandemic left the last two episodes un-aired. It is expected that the missing two-piece storyline will be aired with the Season 4.
What Can We Expect in Season 3?
Since we already have a release date from Netflix we can surely expect lots of drama and new relationships being developed in the new Season. We would surely witness some budding rivalries to bloom out as well.
The story will start just after the second season finale where Falon would be dealing with the new rivalries after the fallout in the last Season. The must mention would be her rivalry with her own brother Adam, who takes the idea of “sibling rivalry” to the very horizon of Earth.
It sure looks like the Carrington family will have to face adversaries on all the fronts. Let us see how the will come out of the pandemic in their life as we still struggle to get out of the quarantine life.
- Elizabeth Gillies as Fallon Carrington – the protagonist of the Season
- Daniella Alonso as Cristal Carrington – Blake’s third wife
- Elaine Hendrix as Alexis Carrington Colby – Blake’s ex-wife and the estranged mother of Steven and Fallon
- Sam Underwood as Adam Carrington – Blake and Alexis’s long-missing son
- Grant Show as Blake Carrington – Fallon’s father
- Rafael de La Fuente as Sam Jones – Cristal’s nephew and Steven’s love interest
- Robert Christopher Riley as Michael Culhane -The chauffeur
- Sam Adegoke as Jeff Colby – The billionaire tech
- Maddison Brown as Kirby Anders – Anders’ daughter
- Adam Huber as Liam Ridley – Fallon’s former husband
- Alan Dale as Joseph Anders – Cristal’s nephew and Steven’s love interest
For the rest of the details: “I’ll figure it out. I always do.” -Cristal Carrington