One of the biggest comedy hits of Netflix, Sex Education, is soon coming up with the third season. It is one of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful shows of 2019.
Created by Laurie Nunn, the show revolves around a group of teens facing sexual problems, Otis being one of them who has become very much reluctant to the subject, one of the reasons is his mother who is a sex therapist. Being around manuals, conversations, and videos, Otis became quite hesitant towards the subject. He, along with his smart classmate Maeve opens up an underground sex therapy clinic to help his classmates solve their sexual problems.
There are five essential things one should know before watching Season 3-
- There is no official trailer of Season 3 yet. Usually, teasers are out sometime before the new season is aired. We can though expect the trailer in late 2020.
- The show has been officially renewed for the third Season. The first season was aired on 11th January 2019 and the second season premiered on 17th January 2020. So it can be assumed that the third season shall get released sometime in January 2021 or the latest by February. For the time being all production, protocols are put on hold due to the Coronavirus outbreak, so maybe the production for the third season might get delayed for some time.
- Both the two previous seasons had eight episodes each, so eventually Season 3 shall also have eight episodes.
- In the case of the cast, the lead actors will be returning- Emma Mackey, Asa Butterfield, Gillian Anderson, Aimee Lou Wood, Kedar Williams Stirling, Connor Swindells, Ncuti Gatwa. New characters might also be a part of Season 3.
- Season 3 shall come up with many exciting storylines. Will Maeve and Otis ever come together? What will be the next move of Isaac to win over Maeve? Season 3 shall be full of twists and turns. To find out later updates, Stay tuned!