Bedspread plays a vital role in the bedding set. Bedspread is a beautiful bed covering used in the spring and summers, but customized bedspreads can be used in any season. Bedspreads are in different designs, colors, and styles. They look very delightful in cool and fresh colors and can be designed in many ways. In springs, you can use different colors of bedspread for different age groups.
Trending bedspread ideas:
- Your bedroom design depicts your taste, and therefore if it is designed in the right, it can earn you many praises. Everyone has a different taste. Here we are describing some trending ideas for all of you, select freely according to your choice.
- If you like natural prints and patterns, go for them. They are the most trending prints of 2020 when it comes to the bedspread. Natural prints include large petals & flowers and tiny flowers, butterflies, and petals as well. These natural prints and patterns are combined with beads, motifs, laces, ribbon, and other embellishments in several ways to create an enriched and vibrant look.
- You can also go for integrated stips on a plain on a solid background. They are trending like natural prints nowadays. These strips look classic, luxurious, and vibrant look and balance well with your bedroom.
- Neutrals never go out of fashion. They have been trending since they were first introduced. Crisp white, caramel, beige can be the primary colors for any bedroom. Neutrals look beautiful and simple and help to an adorable look effortlessly.
- Rather than selecting the neon color, you should choose the bright and vibrant neutral bases with a fusion of different shades because neon shades go out of fashion very soon.
Buying the right bedding bedspread
Now that you know the trending ideas for bedding bedspreads, it’s time to go and buy them. When it comes to purchasing the bedspread, be careful of the right size, color, and print. Here’s a buying guide for you.
Choose the Right Sized bedding bedspread
When you are buying the bedspread for your bed, you need the bedspread large enough to cover the mattress. Therefore, you must know the standard sizes of different mattresses to buy the right one for you. Below is the list of standard sizes of bedding bedspreads for different types of beds;
- Bedding bedspread for Twin bed: 90” x 65.”
- Bedding bedspread for Full/Queen sized bed: 90” x 85.”
- Bedding bedspread for Queen-sized bed: 90” x 90.”
- Bedding bedspread for King-sized bed: 90” x 110.”
Choose the Right Fabric for Your Bedding Bedspread
Choosing the right fabric for the bedding bedspread is the key element of buying the right and successful bedding set. Bedspreads come in many fabrics; each has its own benefits and uses. Few of the fabric materials of the bedding bedspread are given below along with their benefits.
Cotton: bedspreads made of cotton are durable and easy to clean. Cotton is a strong fabric material that lasts longer than others. The cotton bedspreads are light weighted and easy to store and handle and are suitable for all interiors.
Wool: wool bedspreads are heavy and warm. They absorb moisture and allow your body to heat up quickly. The wool bedspreads are not suitable for sensitive or allergic persons. These are a bit difficult to wash and maintain.
Cashmere: the cashmere bedspreads are soft, silky and classical. They provide excellent insulation against cold and are suitable for the winter season. The cashmere bedspreads are a bit expensive.
Fleece: Fleece bedspreads are extra warm, cozy, and comfy. They are easy to handle, wash and maintain because they are not burdensome. The fleece bedspreads have an excellent ability to absorb the moisture. They are most suitable for snowy and chilly nights.
How to Choose the Quality of Bedspread according to Your Budget?
Here’s a list of expensive bedspreads;
- Bedspreads made of 100% organic fabric material
- Hypoallergenic bedspreads
- White and neutral bedspreads
If you do not have enough budgets, we recommend you not to go for any of these bedspreads. Instead, go for the bedspreads which have a combination of down and feathers provided. These bedspreads are very comfortable, comfy, and warm helping you to get a sound sleep.